Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank God its Monday?

06:11AM GMT+1 WAT:

Waoh! Its Monday again and I'm already at the office (No Time). I kind of dislike Mondays cos we usually have meetings (I dislike meetings cos its made up of too much talking). Well I guess I have to make do with it. My weekend was the bomb! Though I had a little dissapointment from my body. My health was straying off but I corrected 'him'!

This week promises a lot of work of me but I'm ready for it! Afterall, a holiday is just around the corner, so why not work my bones out and take a break outside Lagos. Yes, that's exactly what I plan to do. My friends on Facebook will see so little of me this week. Hope they 4give me sha.

As 4 my thought for the week? its simple and short: 'A time to keep silence, and a time to speak'

No comments: